A high-performance, sound absorptive retrofit panel system for outdoor use, designed to eliminate the Achilles' Heel of corrosion found with traditional perforated steel panel systems.
Outdoor Sound Absorbing Panels
Key Benefits of the RetroSorb® Sound Attenuation Panels:
- Non-corrosive perforated aluminum eliminates inevitable rust & degradation of traditional perforated steel panels.
- Powder-coated with UV-stabilized finishes after perforation — means no direct metal exposure in perforations, and better long-term durability.
- High NRC Rating — .95
- Extremely Lightweight — 2 lbs per s/f
- Easy installation
Superior Noise Absorbing Panels:
- Corrosives Coastal Applications unsuitable for traditional steel noise treatments
- Blast and Fire Walls
- Concrete or Masonry Structures that reflect unwanted noise
The RetroSorb® sound absorbing panel system is one of the highest quality NRC retrofit systems on the market. It is distinguished by the use of post-perforated, powder-coated aluminum at a price point competitive with traditional corrosive steel systems.
It’s high NRC performance and clean architectural lines address our customers’ toughest acoustic and aesthetic objectives.
RetroSorb® Commercial Sound Absorbing Panels Features:
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of .95 per ASTM C423-09a
- Lightweight (2 lbs per s/f) – ideal for retrofitting onto existing reflective structures, and for weight-sensitive or elevated structures.
- All-aluminum components minimizes inevitable rust & corrosion issues found with steel
- All cut edges, including perforated holes, are powder-coated to maximize long-term durability
- Clean architectural aesthetics
- Ease of installation means less-costly turn-key costs
- UV stabilized finish, and premium color options available
- Flame spread classification of 0-25 for a Class A or Class 1 rating in accordance with ASTM E84