HVAC noise reduction is an important part of environmental controls … Read More »
Over 45 Years of
Sound Fighter® Systems (SFS) is the sole manufacturer of the LSE® Absorptive Noise Barrier System, a fully sound-absorptive, high-performance, cost-competitive outdoor noise barrier. Professionals from countless industries and applications find that the SFS sound blocking solutions exceed expectation time and again, upholding a trusted reputation that has lasted for more than 45 years.View More »
The LSE® Noise Barrier System, offered exclusively by SFS, is the go-to noise reduction tool of Acoustical Engineers & Consultants, DoTs, Developers, Architects, Oil & Gas Companies, Manufacturers, and Contractors around the world.
If you are in need of a proven, highly-effective outdoor noise barrier, the LSE® System has no equal. Contact SFS and we will help you resolve your noise problems quickly and effectively.Learn More »
Benefits of Sound Fighter® Systems LSE® Absorptive Noise Barrier
What’s so special about our LSE® Absorptive Noise Barriers? It’s difficult to find other sound barriers that reduce noise as effectively (on average 15 – 20 decibels), cost $18 – $25 per square foot, and last for decades before they need major repair or replacing.
In addition to being effective, our sound barriers can be modified to meet the custom requirements of a number of different applications. We can modify your custom sound walls to include:
- Doors for personnel to enter and exit
- Swing gates to allow access for vehicles
- Acoustic louvers that allow airflow to important equipment
- The ability to mount on existing walls
- Wide selection of standard colors, as well as custom color-match
- Special cutouts that allow piping or conduit to pass through
- Mobile deployment for situations where you need temporary sound barrier walls
Sound Walls Successfully Reduce Noise in a Variety of Situations
When you think of noise barriers, you typically picture the large walls running between subdivisions and apartments and busy highways. But, these sound barriers actually work successfully in a number of different applications.
Regardless of the reason you need to reduce noise, Sound Fighter® Systems possesses the ability to help you get the job done with our absorptive sound walls. We’ve helped a variety of clients reduce noise levels per their specific requests with our LSE® Noise Barriers, including clients in the following situations:
- A pipeline company with a noisy compressor station near a residential area
- A high-end commercial developer needing to block noise from nearby residences
- A Florida transit authority increasing traffic near a high-end residential neighborhood
- A large west coast Public Works Department needed to reduce noise in a natural gas transmission facility affecting its own buildings nearby
Regardless of the type of LSE® noise barrier you need or the occasion for which you need it, Sound Fighter® Systems has the ability to provide you with an effective solution.