Reduce the noise from industrial cooling towers by enclosing them in sound-absorbing, rust- and water-resistant sound walls. Sound Fighter Systems, a pioneer in designing high-performance noise attenuation walls for outdoor use, is the best source of cooling tower noise control solutions.
Why Are Cooler Towers Noisy?
Cooling towers are crucial for regulating temperature in buildings and facilities and preventing heat from building indoors. However, like any mechanical equipment, they make a lot of noise.
What causes the noise from cooling towers?
- Water: The noise from cooling towers comes from the sloshing of the water inside the machine.
- Mechanical Components: Mechanical components like fans, belt drivers, gears, and motors also produce sound as they move and perform their respective functions.
- Location: The location of the cooling tower can contribute to the noise level. If the cooling tower is mounted on a concrete base or adjacent to a concrete wall, the vibrations from the motors will reverberate, further adding to the din.
Unsurprisingly, the noise from one or more cooling towers can cause problems for the people working inside the facility. Without adequate cooling tower noise reduction, neighboring homes or establishments will complain.
Cooling Tower Sound Barrier Wall
Sound Fighter Systems solves noise problems from cooling towers via sound-absorptive barrier walls around the equipment. Alternatively, we can also build sound walls along the perimeter of a facility to prevent all noise it generates from traveling to the surrounding neighborhoods and establishments.
But what is a sound wall? It is a wall or enclosure designed to reduce noise pollution by putting a physical barrier between the noise source and the receivers. Sound barrier walls used to be made with concrete, wood, or PVC. The problem with these materials is that they reflect sound and amplify the noise in some cases.
Sound Fighter Systems corrects this mistake by using the correct materials – sound-absorptive materials – for cooling tower sound attenuation enclosures.
Cooling Tower Noise Reduction Walls by Sound Fighter Systems
Sound attenuation enclosures and walls constructed by Sound Fighter Systems dramatically reduce mechanical noise by absorbing sound waves, breaking them down, and preventing them from passing through the barriers to the community beyond. Our expert team has developed a winning combination of materials that effectively absorb, dissolve, and block noise pollution.
Sound Fighter Systems sound barrier walls consist of the following:
- Modular, Synthetic Shell: Reinforced outer shell resistant to water, rust, and UV rays.
- Premium Absorptive Layer: Sound-absorbing insulation material that prevents sound waves from bouncing off the wall.
How Our Cooling Tower Sound Barrier Wall Works
Here’s how our patented cooling tower noise reduction walls reduce noise levels:
- Sound travels from the cooling towers to the noise reduction barrier.
- The sound waves are absorbed by the absorptive material inside the wall.
- The sound waves dissipate.
- Intact sound waves are blocked by the acoustic soundboard.
Sound attenuation and significant noise reduction can be achieved through this simple but meticulously planned process.
Cooling Tower Sound Attenuation Benefits
Here are more reasons to invest in sound attenuation enclosures:
- Flexible and Customizable: Our sound walls are custom-designed for any application and can accommodate all kinds of outdoor terrain, and we can build them according to your cooling towers’ heights and dimensions.
- Modular: Our walls are easy to assemble and install.
- OSHA Compliance: Our walls reduce noise pollution and often allow our customers to operate within OSHA’s permissible exposure limits.
Enjoy Superior Cooling Tower Noise Control with Sound Fighter Systems
Investing in noise reduction barriers helps businesses stay compliant, maintain a healthy work environment for employees, reduce noise pollution for the long term, and avoid conflict with the surrounding residents, businesses, and other establishments.
Sound Fighter Systems is the best company for the job. Our company has been manufacturing high-performance, noise-attenuating sound walls since 1973. For decades, we’ve been perfecting the composition and designs for exterior walls, making them compatible with every terrain and industry. We help businesses, facilities, institutions, and public works departments eliminate noise pollution that disrupts peaceful communities and creates harmful work environments.
Contact us today to get started on your cooling tower noise control project.