- Personnel Doors: Single and Double Personnel doors are often incorporated into the Barriers. We use insulated steel doors, painted to match the color scheme of the barrier, and fit them with all-weather standard or “panic” hardware and door-stops.
- Acoustic Louvers: When airflow is critical to our customer’s equipment performance, we can incorporate high-performance acoustical louvers into the design of our Mobile Barriers. These louvers allow for increased airflow to enclosed equipment while providing exceptional noise attenuation. Acoustical louvers can be made in many different sizes appropriate for the specific application.
- Special Cut-outs: Noise enclosures often need to accommodate special cut-outs for piping and conduit. The barrier panels can be custom-cut on site during the installation process with the use of basic tools.
- Color Options: Our Mobile Barriers can be made in a number of aesthetically-pleasing colors, see below.
The Noise Barrier Wall panels are injection molded with color pigments and UV stabilization throughout. Shown below are the current standard colors that Sound Fighter® Systems offers. However, special CUSTOM* colors can be produced to match buildings or equipment if desired. No painting is required for our system. The panels will retain original color for many years with minimum fading.
NOTE: Colors shown above are for example only, for accurate color selection, please request an actual color sample from our factory.
* Custom colors may be matched to a provided sample. Please be aware that there MAY be an additional charge for color-matching.