The developer of a retail shopping center in CA need an absorptive and aesthetically-pleasing sound wall to protect high-end residences located behind the center.
Our barrier system was selected due to its outstanding sound attenuation panels, and the ability to retrofit the system to compliment an existing stone fence.
Sound Fighter® Systems (SFS) designed a staggered absorptive noise barrier for the developer that effectively screened and reduced unwanted noise to acceptable levels at the residences.
The innovative design included planting trellises, and was offset to keep the aesthetics of the existing stone wall.
- Detailed engineered product
- Layout drawings
- Installation drawings
- Custom color-match noise barrier wall sections and top caps
- Custom planting trellises
- Hot-dipped galvanized structural steel framework
- Footers and base channels
OWNER — Commercial Developer
SOUND BARRIER — Sound Fighter® Systems, LLC