Acoustic sound barriers against noise do not reflect the noise but instead absorb it. The perfect answer for many commercial sound reductions needed for situations such as
- Blocking noises from traffic
- Highway Barrier
- Natural Gas Compressor Station
- Noisy facilities close to residential subdivisions, apartment areas and numerous other
It has been the chosen noise abatement tool of:
- Acoustical Engineers and Consultants
- Departments of Transportation
- Oil and Gas Companies and Manufacturers throughout the world
Acoustic Sound Wall Panels
Acoustic wall panels with sound-dampening content material and a porous surface material mean acoustics are absorptive, meaning that little to no noise comes back in the direction of the source or elsewhere.
Hard surfaces such as concrete, masonry or brick are reflective, meaning that most of the noise is reflected back in the direction of the noise source and beyond.
The LSE® Absorptive Noise Barrier System reduces noise an average of from 15 to 20 decibels, costs only $18 to $25 per square foot, has amazing acoustic absorption, and lasts for decades before it will need major repairs or replacement.
Some of the other distinguishing features include:
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Portable Sound Barrier
- Light weight while durable and strong
- Moisture and water-resistant
- Wind load tested to over 150 mph
- Cutouts to allow conduit or piping to pass through